The protection of your personal data is important to us. This information is intended to help you better understand how we use your personal data inconnection with the use of our website or in the context of an existing or future business relationship.
1. Person responsible
Responsible for processing your personal data is The Power Company Energy Systems GmbH with the address Laaberstraße 67, 2384 Breitenfurt bei Wien (or "We").
2. Which data we process for which purposes
a. Data processing for existing or future business relations
We process your personal data as far as this is necessary to fulfil pre-contractual or contractual obligations. This includes data that you have made available to us within the framework of the conclusion of a contract or the initiation of such a contract, or that results from the ongoing business relationship or is made available during this relationship. In particular we process the following data:
· Personal data of the contractual partner (company register number, company wording, last name, first name, telephone number, e-mail address, account data, postal address)
· Contract data (concluded contracts, correspondence)
· Contact details of customers/suppliers
We process the listed data for the following purposes:
· to process your orders
· to the offer preparation
· Accounting and administrative purposes (bookkeeping, etc.)
· to evaluate your creditworthiness
· to settle the electricity consumption with the local electricity supplier
· for the fuel supply to dieselgenerators
· for the purpose of obtaining administrative authorizations
b. Data processing when visiting the website
Regardless of any contractual relationship, certain data is processed as soon as you access our website. The following data is collected:
· Date and time of access to our website
· Your IP address
· the amount of data
· the operating system you use
· Name and version of your web browser
· the domain name of the provider you have commissioned
· the website (URL) that you visited before accessing our website
· certain cookies
The purposes of processing your data when visiting our website are as follows:
· So that we can make our website available to you
· To enable us to improve and develop our website
· So that we can respond to your requests
· So that we can recognise, prevent and investigate attacks on our website
3. Legal bases of processing of your data
The legal basis for the processing of the data mentioned in point 2. a. is largely based on the necessity of the processing for the fulfilment of the contract or the contractual relationship that is about to be established (Art. 6 para. 1 letterb DSGVO), otherwise on our legitimate interests according to Art. 6 para. 1letter f DSGVO, which consist in achieving the purposes mentioned in this point.
The processing of the data listed in point 2. b. is in accordance with the requirements of the DSGVO, the DSG and the Telecommunications Act 2003 and is based either on the exemption provision of § 96 para. 3 TKG or on your express consent.
4. Transfer of your personal data
For the purposes stated in point 2. a., we may pass on your personal data to the following recipients:
· Transport companies
· Fuel suppliers
· Local electricity suppliers
· Competent authorities (such as customs authorities)
· contract processors (such as in particular Casimir and Fink Zeitsysteme)
So-called cookies are used on our website. A cookie is a file that can be saved on your computer when you visit a website. Cookies are generally used to provide users with additional functions on a website. For example, they may be used to make it easier for you to navigate the website, to enable you to continue using a website where you left it and/or to save your preferences and settings when you return to the website. Cookies cannot access, read or modify any other data on your computer.
Most of the cookies on this website are so-called session cookies. They are automatically deleted when you leave our website. Permanent cookies, on the other hand, remain on your computer until you delete them manually in your browser. We use such permanent cookies to recognize you the next time you visit our website.
If you want to control cookies directly on your computer, you can also select your browser settings to receive a notification when a website wants to store cookies. You can also block or delete cookies if they are already stored on your computer.If you want to know more about how to set these steps, please use the"Help"-function in your browser.
Please note that blocking or deleting cookies may affect your online experience and prevent you from fully using our website.